Therefore, it is important to keep your daily habits can be a series of healthy lifestyle.
The pattern of life requires commitment from day to day in the long term. Like what the healthy lifestyle? Here are eight steps you can apply to become healthier.
You can make improvements lifestyle based on whether you have health problems or the risk of certain diseases. Therefore, consult a general physician and your dentist regularly and periodically. Take advantage of this opportunity to consult a doctor.
1. Knowing your current health condition.
2. Evaluate your physical activity.Do you exercise regularly? Or do your daily activities dominated by sitting typing at a computer all day and less active move? Experts recommend that you exercise with a total duration of at least 75 minutes a week and move on to tighten the muscles at least two days a week. Choose a fun activity as a healthy physical activity.
3. Write the food you eat.
If you have a weight problem or unhealthy eating habits, then you may need to log all the food consumed by the day. Note this is helpful for self awareness and perhaps as a reminder to reduce it in order to maintain a healthier body.
4. Check the health of your social relationships.Is your relationship with your spouse work in harmony? What about relationships with colleagues or superiors? All of these can affect the health of the mind, the soul, and of course the body. Find people and the environment can support and make you feel comfortable and happy.
5. Stop doing bad habits that endanger health.Consider quitting smoking or consuming alcohol, especially if you are at risk or suffering from diabetes, depression, arthritis, or heart disease.
6. Choosing to eat healthy foods.Replace the words "I should" with "I choose" to eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables regularly. This reflects awareness of healthy living knowing the benefits and risks if not adopted this lifestyle. Not forced or simply join the trend. Cultivating your own food can be one solution to maintaining health and food hygiene.
7. Managing stressStress is inevitable. But you can learn to manage it planned things so that nothing forgotten, take time to relax and do a hobby, or doing yoga or meditation. Take note of the things you are grateful should also be calming.
Adequate rest is the key to getting a healthy body and mind. Make sure you are always sleeping hours to get used to sleep and wake at the same time. A warm bath, reading a book, or listening to music can be a bedtime activity that helps the body to break.
8. Adequate rest
Healthy lifestyle should be based on awareness of the importance of maintaining a healthy body and keep away from bad habits that invites disease. Making healthy lifestyle as part of everyday life can bring long-term benefits.